Monday 12 March 2012

ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen

I brought this ELF cuticle pen in my recent ELF haul, which was also my first ever order I've placed with the brand. I'd been umm-ing and ahh-ing about what to buy for a while and I'd happened to make myself a bit of a list.
One of the things I purchased was this cuticle pen. I actually brought this because I remembered having something similar when I was about fourteen and it brought back a few memories. I am however, always after things to improve the health and appearance of my nails, they are treated so badly and often look a bit worse for wear! Specially recently, where I've been picking/biting nail polish off them in an attempt to keep my actual nail nice and long, they've been very dry and a little scratched. 

The general idea is very simple, you rub the pen over your bare nails for an instant rejuvenation! I have to admit this pen is pretty damn good, my nails instantly looked 100 times better! All the scratches and scrapes were gone and the nail was left looking strong and had a lovely glow. Not bad for £1.50!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig