Saturday 10 March 2012

First ELF Order

I've been looking at ELF for a while and had been resisting a few bits and pieces that I liked the look of. Last weekend they had a special offer of free delivery if you spent £10, so I treated myself to a few "necessities".
I actually ordered this on the Saturday and it arrived on the Tuesday, which is amazing service! Unfortunately I missed the delivery though so I'd been looking forward to it arriving today! Here's what I treated myself to;


ELF Corrective Concealer £3.50, ELF Totally Teal Nail Polish £1.50

Brightening Eye Colour £1.50 (nouveau neutrals)

Eye Shadow Brush, Eye Blending Brush and Concealer Brush, all £1.50
Nourishing Cuticle Pen £1.50
I can't wait to use some of these products and will definitely tell you all about them when I do! 

ELF are always doing special offers and deals, this weekend again they are doing a free delivery code for a £10 spend, the codes are;

UK: LOVEMUMUK
IT: LOVEMUMIT
EU: LOVEMUMEU

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig