Saturday 11 February 2012

MUA Bronzer


So in my latest Superdrug trip some of you will know I went on a little MUA haul! I'm starting to fall in love with everything they make!

One of the things I got was this bronzer palette, I chose shade 1.This is how MUA describe it;

"Bronzing powder which adds a soft luminous quality to the skin with a shimmer finish. Ideal for an instant natural sunkissed look or to enhance an existing tan. Blends easily for a healthy sunkissed look"

It's literally, as always just £1 for 5.7, which is a good size, and it's a lovely sunkissed colour which I love! Packaging is good, small and compact. Loads of people comment on how they feel the MUA packaging is cheap and flimsy, but I have to say that I think it's actually pretty good. I'd say I have products by Rimmel etc, which is much worse! It spreads out of the pallette really easily and blends straight into the skin! I tried to swatch it and it just wasn't happening!






Another amazing and cheap product by MUA for £1! As always the item is available online at MUA's website and Superdrug, both listed above! Today I've been wondering whether to try out some of ELF's products? Have any of you lovely ladies used them?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig