Wednesday 8 February 2012

MUA 3 in 1 eXtreme contour liner

When I nipped to Superdrug on Tuesday for my MUA haul, they had a deal on, where if you brought anything from the MUA range you got this, 3 in 1 Angled shadow liner for free. I'm not a big eye liner girl to be honest, I haven't worn it for a long, long time. But I do love a freebie! 




"Create the look with this fantastic 3 in1 Contour Eye Pen. The angles of the nib allows you to create different looks whatever your occasion. Add drama by creating big and bold eyes, go glamorous for a soft and sulty effect, or define eyes for an ultra chic finish."

I really love the packaging it comes in, but I can tell you, it was a right pain to get into! Even with my newly grown-ish nails! I ended up ripping the box!  

The liner can come in a whole host of different colours that you can choose from but I went for the classic brown, mainly because I'm not daring enough to make use of another colour!

The available colours
The product actually feels like really good quality and literally glides onto the skin with minimal effort! The liner boasts the fact you can achieve loads of different looks and looks like it could be put to good use! I hope I get round to using it!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig