Friday 24 February 2012

Big Mystery Skincare Revolution

I'm not sure how many people have heard about this, but at the moment there's a Big Mystery Skincare Revolution drifting around. I found this on Facebook quite a while ago, but have actually only just got round to testing the product!

Basically it's just another ploy to get women to test products and blog and write about it in a race to win a share of Topshop vouchers. I'm not really interested in winning it myself to be honest, but I do like their marketing - it's very clever, and seems to have worked, it may only have seen 13,000 people get a sample, but that's 13,000 they wouldn't have had. The whole idea is that on March 1st, this huge mystery product set "change your beauty regime forever" will be revealed to us and of course, everyone will flock to buy it!







The mystery product is a 2-in-1 face wash and mask, which I love! I used it as a face wash, as I was in a rush, but I have to admit I don't think there would have been enough for me to try it as a mask anyway! Because of it's mask qualities, it's a really think formula and it feels like it's really coating the skin! I was really worried about the smell as I noticed the packet had an avocado on it, which I really hate, BUT it smelt amazing! It's hard to explain, it just smelt healthy and spa-like! The mystery product left my skin feeling smooth and soft! A lot of these kinds of face washes leave your skin feeling dry and dead, but this one certainly didn't!

Here's to the big reveal, I wonder what it is!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig