Wednesday 22 February 2012

HAUL

I've been a bit behind on keeping you updated on what I've been up to, I know, I'm a bad blogger! But I thought I'd give you an update on the bits and pieces I've been buying over the last couple of weeks!

Bag - New Look - £14.99

I've needed a bigger handbag for a while, I've got a huge collection of little handbags, but I haven't really had a collection of big ones since I left sixth form, I just haven't had the use for them! But now I've got my giant diary, I really needed the room! I really, really love this bag, I actually opted for something that wasn't black for once!

Cath Kidston Journal £5
Earrings - New Look - £3.99

I've been after a cute journal notebook for a while, I was debating between Emma Bridgewater and Cath Kidston and eventually found this one on Ebay for £5 which was a bargain! It's so beautiful and I love the way it's organised inside! 

I haven't worn earrings for such a long time, but I've wanted some feather earrings for a while! New Look have buy one get one free on all jewellery and hair accessories at the moment, so I couldn't resist! 

Yankee Candles £1.60 each Ebay

I've been wanting some more Yankee candles since Sophie got me one for my birthday! I just love them and they smell amazing! I've invested in some different scents and also some aromotherapy candles, I'm giving them a go to see if they will de-stress me and help me sleep! If not, at least my house will smell nice!

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I feel like I need to start watching some more serious films to help me with my degree! I decided to buy a few different films as all I ever seem to watch is Chick Flicks - it's not just very professional when I'm looking for examples of camera set up and I refer to a Jennifer Anniston flick!

What have you lovely ladies been buying?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig