Friday 13 January 2012

January Wish List

I was really spoilt over Christmas and got almost everything on my list, but with the 20th of January looming, lots of people are asking me what I'd like for my birthday. Me being me never finds it difficult to lust over things I want, so I thought I'd compile my January wish list.
PJ's £14.99 New Look - Sew In Love Me to You figurine £10 Amazon - Cath Kidston purse £26 - & Blackberry case £4.50

I made the mistake today of venturing onto Cath Kidstons website and falling in love with everything on there. This purse is absolutely lush, but oh so pricey at £26! So I may be waiting to see if I'm lucky enough to get enough birthday money! I also loved the Blackberry case, which is only £4.50 at the moment. Absolute bargain! Delivery on the other hand is a whopping £4.95 so makes it a lot less appealing! When I was younger I used to avidly collect the Me To You figurines, but I was in H Samuels on Monday and I fell in love with them all over again! I've never seen the Inbetweeners (yes I know, I'm an awful human being), so I would really love to watch it all. Winter always has me lusting over PJ's, I don't have any cute ones!

What products are you lusting over this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig