Friday 20 January 2012

January Shopping

January found me with Birthday pennies, so I've been treating myself to a few things that I thought I'd share with you all!

£5.15, John Lewis - Sold out on http://www.emmabridgewater.co.uk/page/home/
I've wanted a little memo pad for ages, I'm forever writing notes on sticky notes and they end up literally surrounding my iMac and cluttering my whole living room. So when I saw this really cute Emma Bridgewater one in John Lewis, which even comes with a pen(!) I couldn't resist! Check out the rest of Emma Bridgewaters stuff on the link above,  some of it is just beautiful! 

Heart-shaped chopping board - Next £5
Vintage Inspired LOVE accessory - £5
Canvus Photo - £10 - Next
My love affair with Next continues, I just can't help it, I know you all probably think I'm a right nutjob. I know Chris doesn't understand it at all, he just sees it all as junk! ha! But I can't help but buy more and more of this stuff, it's just so pretty!

I've needed some gloves for ages so ventured into Accessorize, normally these bad boys are £12, but in their 70% off sale, these were only £3.60, and there are loads more at £6 half price. Definitely get in there if you love it as much as I do! There sale is also on their website; http://www.accessorize.com/en/restofworld/page/home/

Photobox & Snapfish regulary do an offer where you can print 99 photos for 99p - BARGAIN, especially if you love looking at photographs as much as me! I've filled up all my albums so needed to grab a new one. Online WHSmith have half price on all albums, so this only set me back £8.99 instead of the usual £18.99

£14.99 New Look
My last attempt at trusting New Look to make decent clothes that don't fall apart! I already have this shirt in green but really loved the beige version, always good to buy a different colour for a change!

What have you all been buying this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig