Monday 30 January 2012

dotcomgiftshop order arrived today!


My order from dotcomgiftshop arrived today, so I thought I'd take some pictures and show you all the stuff I was excited about in my previous post! The sale ends TOMORROW, so if you want to snap up some goodies, act fast!

Strawberry Trinklet Tray £2.95 - I'm really looking forward to chucking all my jewellery and bits and pieces in this, mega cute!
Strawberry Shopper Bag £1
Beaded heart on stick £1
Three Notebooks £1.95 - I wanted a group of matching seperate books for Uni modules and thought these were great for the price!
Bird Decoration £1 - I still am in love with things with birds on? Must be something psychological there!
Polka Dot Selotape 50p - Maybe this polka dot addiction has gone too far..
Polka dot milk pan £2.95
Travelcard wallet 50p - yes another bird!


Hope you ladies treat yourselves to something nice and pretty!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig