Wednesday 19 October 2011

An old fashioned magazine


As much as I love this highly technical world I seem to live in, quite openly admit to being addicted to blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and most others, sometimes I can't help but think it goes a little too far!
I totally love my Pandora bracelet and when I found out they had a magazine, this months edition having an interview with Jennifer Aniston, I was naturally chuffed. Clicked to link to find out more and found that it's actually an online issue. Huge sigh.

There are some things in life that you cannot beat and walking home from the town with a bag of goodies, sitting on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate, a bar of dairy milk, flicking through a shiny magazine whilst watching FRIENDS on the telly, just happens to be one of them!

I really don't want to have to sit on my Mac having to negotiate the ridiculous system, turning fake pages, zooming in and out, just to read a magazine. This is one thing I hope really does not change! I want to be able to read my glossy magazines in person for most of the foreseeable future!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig