Thursday 21 December 2017

Kikki.K Inspiration Bracelets | Lifestyle

This year I have fallen totally in love with Kikki.K and now with a few online orders (and a few shop visits) under my belt, I think it’s safe to say I’m a little bit obsessed. If you’ve never heard of Kikki.K, it’s 100% time to play catch up! Kikki.K was created by Kristina, who was thinking about starting her own business and was on the hunt for the best in office accessories. She quickly realised that cute and stylish office bits were incredibly hard to come by – thus Kikki.K was born! The dream was to bring Swedish-inspired home and stationery stores all over the world – something she is very quickly achieving!




In my most recent trip into the Kikki.K Covent Garden store, I spotted these gorgeous bracelets. The first thing I spotted was the super cute grey box, which is finished with gold detailing and inscribed with “Find beauty in the little things”. I then spotted that “Inspiration bracelet” was written underneath and I figured that something beautiful must be inside! 




When you open the box you find a little drawstring bag, which is cream with gold foil details and a gold piece of string. On the front of the bag, a word is written, which matches what you find inside. Inside the bag there is a metallic bangle, which comes in a variety of different themes. I have a silver bangle embossed with ‘dream’ and a beautiful rose gold bangle embossed with ‘breathe’. The word is embossed in the middle of each bracelet and then there is a cut out around the sides, which I think is a really pretty extra. It just adds a little something to it and I love the little extra detail. 




I think these little bracelets are so beautiful and at £18 each, they make the perfect little gift. I think they would be perfect for a friend, who just needs a little bit of a reminder to take a moment from time-to-time. Ever since wearing mine, I sometimes take a look at the ‘breathe’ sign and just take just 10 seconds to myself. Such a lovely little idea from Kikki.K – which is just been added to my ever-growing collection of Kikki.K goodies. 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig