Monday 5 June 2017

SPF on-the-go | The Invisible Fresh Mist SPF50 from La Roche-Posay

This time two weeks ago I was enjoying the beautiful sun in Fuerteventura, sadly I’m now back home and back to reality. However, whilst I was away I really enjoyed road-testing a lot of new sun care innovations and I’m here to give you the low down on my favourite one of the lot! I’m one of those weirdos who likes to wear makeup on holiday, it’s a time where lots of photographs are taken and I always want to look my best. Of course, this does create a bit of an issue when it comes to reapplying your SPF, especially if you want to avoid turning your face into a foundation puddle. This new beauty from La Roche-Posay solves that problem rather nicely…




The new Anthelios Anti-Shine Invisible Fresh Mist SPF50* from La Roche Posay is exactly what it says on the tin! It’s a new formulation which offers SPF50 in a hands-free facial mist, the ultimate solution to user friendly sun care. This innovative micro-diffusion mist offers both high UVA-UVB protection, without the need to touch or even rub the skin. It truly is a gift for people with sensitive complexions, or those of you like me who want to reapply suncream, without ruining your makeup. 

The mist is created using the Anthelios [XL]-PROTECTTM technology, which has been infused with the famous La Roche- Posay Thermal Spring Water. This means that as you spritz it on your face, the skin feels cool and refreshed – lightly dusted in a light veil of product, which still offers the complete protection. The formula is even infused with La Roche-Posay’s patented molecule Airlicium, which has been created to leave oily-prone skin, completely shine free. 




My holiday routine was really quite simple – each morning I cleansed my face and then applied serums and moisturiser. I followed my moisturiser with a layer of my favourite traditional sun cream – Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid SPF50+ and then I applied my makeup as normal. Every 2-3 hours, when I felt that my skin needed a top up I spritzed my skin with the Anthelios Anti-Shine Invisible Fresh Mist SPF50. To do this, you simply spray at a minimum of 15cm from the face and evenly, for no longer than 3 seconds on each section of the face. Of course, it’s adviced that you close eyes and mouth during application. 

Now I was in Fuerteventura which was incredibly hot, even with SPF50 on our shoulders we still managed to burn thanks to the strong wind on the island. That being said, my face managed to survive seven full days without catching the sun, even a little bit. I tried the mist on top of makeup on our days out, but I also tried it on it’s own when we spent days by the pool. So I have to say that I am completely and utterly impressed! The Anthelios Anti-Shine Invisible Fresh Mist SPF50 is only £14 a can, which gives you 75ml of product. This lasted me seven days of application, I even had a bit left which I left behind. For me it’s well worth the price, purely because it completely revolutionises my holiday sun care routine, I’ll be buying several of these mists for my Californian road trip later this year.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig