Thursday 25 May 2017

The Summer 2.0 Collection From KIKO

You guys know that if there is a new KIKO collection, I’m all over it! I am truly one of KIKO’s biggest fans and I love checking out all their new releases. Amongst some of the latest products to hit the shelves is the Summer 2.0 collection. As you would expect, the Summer 2.0 collection is all about summer colours and warmth – it joins together the elegance and romance of summer, joint together with some more earthy tones. As always, the collection is vast and broad – including everything from the cheeks to the lips. It’s yet another collection with packaging designer Ross Lovegrove, who designs some of my favourite KIKO collection. Once again he’s drawn inspiration from nature, using uneven surfaces to reflect light. With pretty lines which wave across all the packaging, it’s utterly beautiful! I have a few items from the product to show you, let’s take a closer look…



Summer 2.0 Baked Blush* (£11.90)
Every KIKO blusher I’m sent firmly stays in my makeup stash – they are amongst some of all time favourite products! The blusher arrives in a rose gold compact, which features the pretty lines and a fabulous mirror inside. The blusher itself is a duo baked blusher, which is available in three different colour ways. I have the shade ‘Coral Bay’ which is a pink, coral colourway. It has a matte finish, it’s easy to blend and it’s a perfect travel compact! 

Summer 2.0 Eyeshadow* (£8.90) 
The Summer 2.0 Eyeshadows focus on bringing metallic, earthy hues to the collection! When I saw this Green Rivera shade in the tube, I wasn’t a fan, but actually, when you swatch it, it’s utterly gorgeous! It’s a lovely metallic finish, but it’s not so over the top that it becomes unwearable. The packaging features a clear tube so you can see the colour, but with the lovely Lovegrove lid on the end to give it a hint of rose gold. These are available in four shades, with everything from champagne hues to blue finishes. 



Summer 2.0 Lips & Cheeks* (£10.90)
I have to say that the Summer 2.0 Lips & Cheeks is my favourite product in this collection, which is actually quite a surprise to me! This is a blusher/lipstick hybrid, which you can use in multiple ways. There are six different shades, which are all matte finishes. Sorbet Watermelon is a pretty pink hue, which creates a comfortable and blendable consistency. I’ve been loving dotting this on my cheeks and blending it out with a sponge. I’m a big fan! 

Summer 2.0 Lip Enhancer* (£11.90)
Another surprise favourite is this PH Lip Enhancer, which is just available in the one shade. You swipe this all over the lips and it naturally adapts to your PH to give you the perfect shade. On me, it’s a lovely baby berry pink hue, which is just perfect for this time of year!



Summer 2.0 Highlighting Drops* (£11.90)
Being a highlighter obsessive, I knew that I’d be a huge fan of the Summer 2.0 Highlighting Drops. They arrive in tubes with a handy pipette, which distributes the right amount of product. There are two different shades and I have both to show you! Golden Shell and Plushy Rose are the exact colours you’d expect – one more golden and one more pinky! They are stunning, radiant, liquid highlighters and I’m loving using them. You can use them directly on the cheek bones, or you can mix them with your foundation for a pretty glow all over. 

The full collection is available right now from KIKO stores and their website. I’ve swatched some of the products for you below. From top to bottom we have: Summer 2.0 Eyeshadow in Green Rivera, the Summer 2.0 Lip Enhancer, the Summer 2.0 Lips & Cheeks in Sorbet Watermelon, the Summer 2.0 Highlighting Drops in Plushy Rose and the Summer 2.0 Highlighting Drops in Golden Shell. 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig