Tuesday 2 May 2017

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess | Summer 2017

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that a LOT of the beauty world eagerly await the arrival of the yearly Bronze Goddess collection. It must be one of the most iconic and fast selling summer collections, every single year! Every year Estée Lauder release their multi-sensorial, multi-textural face and body collection, which is guaranteed to get you ready for summer time! I was so super excited to receive two pieces from this years collection, that I wanted to share them with you all! 




The whole premise of the Bronze Goddess collection builds on the success of the famous Bronze Goddess perfume. The whole premise of the collection is all about summer, allowing you to get that pretty summer glow, which is sun-kissed perfection. The first item I’ve been trying is the Bronze Goddess Shimmering Oil Spray for Hair & Body*, which just looks and feels so iconic on my bathroom side. I love the shimmer that shines through the bottle and I’m obsessed with the gold fluted edging on the lid – it even has a little turquoise detail on the lid, which is just a lovely finishing touch.




The Shimmering Oil Spray is exactly what it says on the tin - a special oil which has been designed to be beautifully multi-purpose. You can use it on the skin, which will work to revitalise and condition the skin, whilst leaving it looking shiny. You can also use it in your hair as a daily treatment, which also does wonders for taming my curly (sometimes frizzy) hair. Of course it is beautifully fragranced too – my only wish is that it was a little more travel friendly! 




If you don’t count the perfume, I think you’d have to say that the Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer* are the most iconic part of the whole collection. I love everything about this years giant compact – from the touches of turquoise on the lid, to the giant mirror and the powder inside. I actually have the shade ‘Deep’ – which I was worried about as I’m super pale. However, it’s actually fairly easy to work with, I just opt for a duo-fibre brush to pick up a little less pigment. I’m actually convinced that this bronzer will be around forever, I’ve used it loads and I’ve barely made a mark in the top! 




There are lots of exciting items in the Bronze Goddess Makeup Collection this year – so I highly recommend checking them all out at a counter. I have my eye on the Illuminating Powder Gelée, but there is also a very pretty Summer Look Palette palette. If you’re an Estée Lauder fan, you won’t need me to tell you that this collection will fly off the shelves! The new Bronze Goddess Fragrance and Makeup Collection will be available exclusively from House of Fraser in May 2017. A national launch will follow for all Estée Lauder counters and the Estée Lauder website in June!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig