Monday 23 January 2017

Why I Love Clinique's Chubby Lash Mascara

I harp on about highlighter and eyeshadow palettes, but a huge makeup love of mine is mascara! I'm actually incredibly fussy with mascara and I normally know instantly if I love or hate a new mascara. I actually received the Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in a Clinique beauty box and out of all the products in the box, this was the least appealing thing to me. Little did I know that I'd love this mascara and I'd soon find it hard to live without it...




We've all heard about the range of 'chubby' products from Clinique. We have lipsticks, blushers and even eyeshadows, but did you know that there is also a Chubby Lash Mascara? The Chubby Lash mascara is delivered in a pretty white box, which has been decorated with flowers and leaves in pretty pastel hues, finished with delicate green lettering. When you open the box, you reveal a jet black round mascara tube, which has a lovely metal handle and pretty white lettering. The brush itself is described as "oversized" and they are completely right as it is really quite big. Despite the size of the brush, it's actually very easy to use, grabbing each lash and coating it in the lovely volumising formula.






Asyou can probably guess by the 'fattening' in the name of the mascara, this mascara is all about adding volume to the lashes. In one quick application, the Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara coats lashes from root to tip. Offering the lashes immense volume and a rich colour, which doesn't go clumpy, fake off or smudge throughout the day. The colour of the mascara is jet black, which means it gives a lovely dramatic finish to the eyelashes, with very little effort. To be honest, one coat gives me everything I need for my everyday work makeup, but you can keep layering for something more and more dramatic. 

This mascara retails for £17.50, which of course makes it more expensive than the high street, but it's certainly cheaper than some of high end mascaras on the market. You can buy the Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara from Boots here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig