Monday 30 January 2017

A new look & new scent from COLAB

Oh COLAB, you do make my heart flutter! If I had to write a list of holy grail brands, COLAB would be right at the top of that list. I’ve used a lot of different dry shampoos in my time and nothing really compares to COLAB. COLAB has been round for a good couple of years now and I’ve actually always loved the packaging. However, they’ve recently been given a bit of a face lift and its better than ever. For me it was one of those moments where you didn’t realise something even needed improving, but now it’s done, its perfect!



If you’ve been living on another planet and no nothing about COLAB – you’ll be pleased to know that COLAB is an award winning dry shampoo. The formula was created by a team of beauty insiders, including one of my favourite blogger/vlogger sensations - Ruth Crilly. You simply spray this into your air and it instantly absorbs grease and oil, without leaving any residue in the air. It’s honestly a dream formula and it’s a staple in my haircare routine. 



The latest fragrance is COLAB Paradise* and dare I say it, I think it’s my favourite one yet! COLAB say that this new scent has been designed to give you “feel-good flamingo vibes” and it’s perfect for this time of year! It’s a blend of citrus, tonka bean, coconut and white flower – it’s totally tropical! If you’re a follower of my blog, you’ll know that I’m obsessed with coconut and so this scent is perfect for me! It has the same beautiful formulation and I just know this is going to be in my travel bag for my holiday later this year! I had no idea what to expect next from COLAB, so this lovely PR package had my heart fluttering – my name on a can of COLAB just made my week complete, such a lovely touch!



I think it’s safe to say that this flamingo themed packaged has me craving the warmer weather! The new scent is available right now and you can grab it from Feel Unique or Superdrug, priced at £3.49. Better still, if you buy it right now from Superdrug it only costs £1.74, what else could you ask for?! Why not grab yourself a can and transport yourself to a tropical island on faraway shores! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig