Tuesday 13 September 2016

One Last Summer Top Coat | Coachelala by L'oreal Paris

I have to confess that I am a total top coat addict! They are one of the polishes that I can just never throw away, I just think they are so pretty and they can jazz up any manicure without any effort at all. I’m normally all for the glitter top coats, but I’ve recently found something a little bit different that I want to share. So, if you happen to still be looking for a perfect Spring/Summer top coat, I've got something really cute and pretty for you today. The very aptly named Coachelala polish is part of the Flower Bohème collection by L'Oréal Paris. The collection is designed to give a blossom finish to your nails, which just ooze bohemian spirit.

What I love about this top coat, is that it's so simple! It's just pretty coral and while flecks, paired with some very pretty flower shaped matt sequins. However, every time I paint this on my nails, I get tons of compliments! It just looks so pretty and you can make it look so different depending on what colour you decide to use as a base. I tend to apply two coats of colour and then I apply two coats of the top coat. I’ve tried lots of different colour combinations with this polish, it looks great over pinks, purples and blues, it’s lovely and versatile. You do need to fish for the flower shaped sequins, but it's definitely worth it.

The L'Oréal Paris polishes are really lovely quality, they are a dream to apply and they last really well on the nails. They come in tiny little square bottles, which means they are really portable, a perfect holiday polish. You can pick up the Coachelala polish from Superdrug for £3.99, which makes this top coat completely budget friendly! What are you waiting for?!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig