Friday, 10 June 2016

The Tartelette Tease Palette

 
If you missed my recently post on the Rainforest of the Sea collection from Tarte, you might be a little unaware of my obsession with Tarte Cosmetics. In short, it's becoming a little bit of a problem for my bank balance, but the good news is that I love everything! Some of my favourite products from Tarte have been the eyeshadow palettes, so when I spotted the Tartelette Tease Palette, I needed to add it to my collection. 


There is something I love about little tiny palettes! I'm completely obsessed with palettes of all sizes, but I love finding a small palette which does not take up loads of space in my travel makeup bag! The Tartelette Tease Palette is a small palette, a little bigger than a your standard credit card. It's made of cardboard which closes with a magnet, as you lift the lid you are greeted by six pretty shadows and a mirror. 

The petite palette has different shades, which can be used alone, but have also been organised into two seperate looks. Along the top we have Whisper (which is a very light pink), Crush (which is a taupe shimmer shade) and Heartbreaker (which is a dark matte brown). Along the top we have Wink (which is a light matte mauve), First Kiss (which is a pretty mauve shimmer) and BFF (which is a dark matte plum). The palette is designed to be a pocked-sized version of the famous Tartelette palette. They use the same lovely formula, which is clay-infused, pigmented and have great blendability.

The only difference I have noticed compared to have Tarte eyeshadows I've tried, is that these are scented to smell like chocolate. It's something that I know a lot of people will LOVE but for me, scented eyeshadows just don't do it for me. That aside, I do think this is a beautiful palette and it's one that will definitely be coming on trips with me. I love that there are two different complete looks in this palette, one that is brown and neutral, plus one which satisfies my purple eyeshadow craving. The palette retails for a tiny $21 and it's available from Sephora and the Tarte Cosmetics website.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog