Friday 10 June 2016

The Tartelette Tease Palette

If you missed my recently post on the Rainforest of the Sea collection from Tarte, you might be a little unaware of my obsession with Tarte Cosmetics. In short, it's becoming a little bit of a problem for my bank balance, but the good news is that I love everything! Some of my favourite products from Tarte have been the eyeshadow palettes, so when I spotted the Tartelette Tease Palette, I needed to add it to my collection. 


There is something I love about little tiny palettes! I'm completely obsessed with palettes of all sizes, but I love finding a small palette which does not take up loads of space in my travel makeup bag! The Tartelette Tease Palette is a small palette, a little bigger than a your standard credit card. It's made of cardboard which closes with a magnet, as you lift the lid you are greeted by six pretty shadows and a mirror. 

The petite palette has different shades, which can be used alone, but have also been organised into two seperate looks. Along the top we have Whisper (which is a very light pink), Crush (which is a taupe shimmer shade) and Heartbreaker (which is a dark matte brown). Along the top we have Wink (which is a light matte mauve), First Kiss (which is a pretty mauve shimmer) and BFF (which is a dark matte plum). The palette is designed to be a pocked-sized version of the famous Tartelette palette. They use the same lovely formula, which is clay-infused, pigmented and have great blendability.

The only difference I have noticed compared to have Tarte eyeshadows I've tried, is that these are scented to smell like chocolate. It's something that I know a lot of people will LOVE but for me, scented eyeshadows just don't do it for me. That aside, I do think this is a beautiful palette and it's one that will definitely be coming on trips with me. I love that there are two different complete looks in this palette, one that is brown and neutral, plus one which satisfies my purple eyeshadow craving. The palette retails for a tiny $21 and it's available from Sephora and the Tarte Cosmetics website.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig