Monday 13 June 2016

It Really Is Goof Proof | Benefit Brow Collection

When I spotted the Goof Proof Brow Pencil in Elle Magazine earlier this month, I snapped it straight up. The excitement as I walked through the supermarket was almost too much and I ripped open the magazine as soon as I got back to my desk. I was quite shocked to find that the free sample in Elle Magazine was a really generous size and even came in replica packaging as it's full sized sister. So it's safe to say I was really excited to get testing. 




Benefit's Goof Proof Pencil is exactly what it says on the tin, it's a bold claim, but Benefit say that this is the easiest brow filling and shaping pencil yet! The Goof Proof Brow Pencil comes in six different shades, I have shade two which is actually a great match for my brunette brows. I have to admit that I was actually being quite hard on this product, I thought that if you're going to claim to be Goof Proof, you better deliver! 

The Goof Proof Brow Pencil comes packaged in a pretty pink and silver box. The box is decorated with a magician (the theme for the whole collection) and some before/after pictures. The pencil too comes in silver packaging, with the name of the product marked on the side in pink letters. I'm obsessed with the lid of the pencil, the shape is so unique and different to anything else I have in my collection.

You pop the spectacular lid off the top of the pencil and you you're greeted with a non-sharpen pencil. You can see by the picture below that the pencil is a diamond shape, which is slightly skinner on the top than the bottom. This means you have a thicker end to do the bulk of your brow and a skinny tip to do some more precise work. The pencil itself is quite soft and it glides on to your brows with ease. Which makes filling in your brows really fast and simple, I was really impressed with how well the shape of the pencil fits my brows. I've yet to make a mistake with this pencil and I've yet to overfill them either, so all in all I'm impressed! 

The full sized version of this pencil comes with a spoolie-brush and the pencil includes a 12-hour waterproof formulation. This pencil launches next Thursday and I'm definitely picking up the full sized version, I want to keep this for my handbag or for travelling. The Goof Proof Brow Pencil retails for £18.50.




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig