Wednesday 29 June 2016

Rosewater By Laura Geller | Baked Gelato Blush

Remember when I fell in love with the Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator? Well I'm back with another product from Laura Geller's Baked Gelato line, but this time it's a very pretty blusher. The Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush line from Laura Geller echoes the Illuminator lineup in every way. They come packaged in the sweet white box, the compact is black with a clear lid that lets the beauty of the blusher shine through. There's just something about that swirl on the top that makes my heart melt. It's so simple but I think it's just so sweet - the best bit is that the embossing does not disappear as you use it either! 






The formula of the Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush is very similar to the illuminators too. They have a cream-to powder formula which just feels buttery and soft to the touch. The blushers come in four different shades and there is something for everyone. From pretty peach shades, to dark berry hues. Here I have 'Rosewater', which is a lovely bright pink shade with a rose hue. As I mentioned, the texture of these are very soft and smooth, yet in the pan they are really quite dense. Which really allows you to load up your brush with the pigmentation you desire. I tend to use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with these, as you need the dense brush to pick up the pigment and blend out the colour. The colour is buildable and it has some subtle shimmer running through the colour to add a bit of a highlight to the cheeks. 

I simply dab this colour on to the apple of my cheeks, brushing the colour up my cheekbones to add a bit of a contoured finish. The Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush really adds that heavenly spring/summer blush glow to your cheeks. I've got my eye on the shade 'Plumberry' next, which is a deep berry pink. You can pick up the Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush for £21 from Escentual.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig