Tuesday 17 May 2016

My Little Dolce Vita Box | Beauty Box

For a long time I've been speaking about my love for 'My Little Box', which really added a new dimension to the beauty box market. My Little Box are cute, sophisticated and I honestly feel like a lot of thought and effort goes into every box. However, I am starting to feel like the novelty has worn off a little for me! I don't feel like anything has changed with the quality of the box, but I just feel that I'm becoming a little bit immune to it. Nevertheless, I've not yet convinced myself to unsubscribe, so I'm here to talk about the My Little Dolce Vita Box



The My Little Dolce Vita Box is all about Italian summertime, delivering a little bit of Italian joy right to your front door. Every month the team at My Little Box create a special art print, this month it reads "Everything sounds better in Italian", finished in mint green with some ice cream, some shoes and a coffee. I never really know what to do with these special prints, I've taken some to work and put them on my wall and some our at home waiting to be utilised. As always there is a mixture of both beauty and lifestyle items, this month we have a pretty headscarve, which is finished with all different shades of blue and green. We also have the cutest ring, which is finished with gold and a cute leaf detailing. I actually love that the ring comes in a little box, which I'll definitely use for storing some of my other jewellery. 

Every month My Little Beauty create their own their own beauty item to share inside the box. This month we have a moisturiser which is created specifically for your legs, they say it has a gel formulation which adds illumination to your pins. These types of products are great for summer, as they are designed to give you a healthy glow, so that you can wear dresses and shorts with confidence. The
 Baija Body Oil is next in the box, which is a brand I've never used or heard of. It's designed with notes of Jasmine and Green Tea, making it a lovely floral scent. I was happy to see a perfume rollerball in the box, it's 8.5ml and it's the Courrenges La Fille De L’Air Perfume. I absolutely adore the box it comes in and it's actually a really nice scent, finished with notes of bergamot, neroli, orange blossom, musk and ozone.

My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. It's my favourite subscription box of all time and I highly recommend grabbing a subscription! Check out the website here.







Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig