Sunday 17 April 2016

Contouring On A Budget With Collection

I have to admit that testing new contouring kits is one of my favourite things to do. I’ve very pale and I’m certainly no makeup artist, so if I find a contouring kit easy to use – I know it’s a winner. The Contour Kit from Collection is potentially the cheapest contouring kit I’ve ever tried. It comes in at a tiny (and precise) £4.19, making it a price point that everyone can reach. 





As usual, the Contour Kit is split in two halves, on the left we have a highlighting powder and on the right we have the bronzing powder. The bronzer is very easy to use – it actually reminds me of the Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop. It’s a very pretty colour and it’s very easy to use. It’s not too pigmented, which makes brushing it onto the hollows of your cheeks and your temples very simple. It’s very hard to apply too much, which makes it fantastic for beginners. I’ll be honest, the highlighting side doesn’t look very exciting in the pan, but it actually packs a punch! It’s certainly not as intense as some of my other highlighting products, but for people who are not highlighting addicts, it’s perfect! I’ve seen this highlighter likened to the one that comes in the Sleek Contour Kit and I completely agree. It adds a nice glow to your cheekbones and gently reflects the light.

Now, if you do want to add some more wow factor to your highlighter, you have to try the Speedy Highlighter. This is a stick formula, which makes it really easy to drawn on to all your areas of your face. The best bit is that it provides a highlight that really has the wow factor! It is really pigmented and it adds a pearlescent sheen to the cheekbones. An absolute bargain product when you consider that it only costs £3.99.

If you’re looking for a contouring solution on a budget you have to try this combination, I’m so impressed! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig