Wednesday 24 February 2016

Beauty Products With Sass by Soap & Glory | British Beauty Week

Back in 2013, right here on Hope, Freedom, Love I ran a four-part series, which covered my favourite products from the British beauty industry. Three years later, I’m back with a new and improved British Beauty Series. This week I’m bringing you FIVE amazing British brands and sharing with you why I love them so much. I have some fabulous new products and I even have two exclusive interviews with the ladies behind some of the brands. Today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite products from Soap & Glory.

Soap & Glory is the fabulous British brand which has been stacked on the shelves at Boots since 2006. The Soap & Glory aim was to create fun products with award-winning world-class formulations. Their mission was to give every lady the "the best bang for her beauty budget". Within weeks of their first launch they were winning awards all over Britain and the bar was set high. Since 2006 the brand has become a worldwide name, sharing their products with countries all over the world. 





Soap & Glory now have a huge range of products covering everything from bodycare to skincare and makeup. My favourite products from the whole range are the pressed powder products. I have three of the powder products and I'm not ashamed to say that I want to have the whole collection. These have actually been repackaged recently from paper compacts to plastic compacts, so I cannot wait to upgrade my collection!  My favourite of the three has to be 'Glow All Out', which is a stunning highlighter which you can use just on our cheekbones, or all over the face for a dewy finish. I use 'Solar Powder' practically everyday as it's a great contouring/bronzing powder which is very easy to use. The last powder in my collection is 'Love At First Blush' which is a sparkly rose coloured blusher brick. 

I also have a few favourite body products from Soap & Glory, which I keep in my bathroom. 'Heel Genius' is a foot cream which is good to use overnight, as it's very thick and greasy. I just slather it on and pop on a pair of socks for the perfect overnight treat for my feet! 'Hand Food' is actually very similar to Heel Genius, as it's quite a thick, greasy hand cream. It's beautiful to apply and it absorbs pretty quickly, leaving a little protective barrier on your hands. It's great for people who need that intense cream to protect their hands all day long. Last but not least we have the 'Sugar Crush Body Buttercream'. I pack these little pots when I travel as my skin can really suffer from the air-conditioning on the plane. It has a beautiful citrus scent and it's loaded with shea butter, cocoa butter, almond oil and coconut oil.

I'd love to hear about your favourite products from this fabulous British brand, leave your suggestions in the comments below! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig