Sunday 31 January 2016

My Little Wish Box | My Little Box January 2015

I spent the first two weeks of January in America with work and if I'm honest, I completely forgot all about My Little Box. You may remember that December's Box was the 'My Little Magic Box' and the contents were amazing. There was sweet handwarmers, a gorgeous makeup bag and even some sparkle from some nail polishes. I did not think I'd be blown away by My Little Box again any time soon, but I'm pleased to say that the January box is just as fabulous.




The theme this month is 'My Little Wish Box' giving you everything you need to pursue your dreams for the year ahead. I'm pleased to say that the magazine has stuck around and My Little Box have not reverted back to the poster format. I love flicking through the little magazine, the content and the pictures are beautiful! 
"All our dreams can come true - if you have the courage to pursue them"
Under the magazine we find this month's artwork which is a Walt Disney quote, printed on the prettiest mint coloured paper. I love this quote and it will definitely be joining the walls beside my desk at work! My heart practically skipped a beat when I saw what was underneath the quote - a mint diary finished with gold detailing. The writing on the front reads "Dear year, I like you." which I think is just really simple and very pretty. The diary is finished with stunning artwork and cheeky little quotes under random days every week. I'm suddenly very glad that I was late buying my diary this year. 

The last lifestyle item in the box is a set of bracelets, they are all colourful and they are finished with cute quotes. There is "Day Dreamer", "It's now or never" and "Say yes to new adventures" amongst a couple of others. My Little Box say that you should cut out the bracelets and send them to your friends for a little pick-me-up, which I think is really cute. 

If I'm honest I'd be quite happy with just receiving these two items in a little box, but there is also three beauty items. The first is the "Make A Wish" Lip Balm from My Little Beauty, following the wishing theme - it would make a great little gift or a handy extra for my handbag. There's also a travel-sized bottle of the REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Water, which will be perfect for my travels this year. Last but not least, we have the Mask & Peel from Noxidoxi, which is a brand I've never heard of before. My Little Box say this is the perfect thing to give our complexion a lift after the party season.

My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. It's my favourite subscription box of all time and I highly recommend grabbing a subscription! Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig