Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Coconut & Pear Lip Balm by Burt's Bees #UncapFlavour

 
Burt's Bees really isn't a brand I've had much exposure to during my beauty blogging days! I see lots of blog posts and reviews about intriguing flavours and products but I've never looked any further than that. Interestingly I was sharing my love for coconut via my Coconut Ice recipe and Burt's Bees told me I was bound to love their Coconut & Pear Lip Balm*. They kindly popped one in the post for me and I'm here to tell the tale!

If you look at the #UncapFlavour hashtag on Twitter, you can see lots of commotion about these handy lip balms from Burt's Bees. The lip balms from Burt's Bees come in 11 different flavours/scents, so they really offer something for everyone! Whether you like Vanilla, Cherry, Blueberry & Dark Chocolate, or you're a fan of Coconut & Pear like me, they have you covered. Each of the lip balms are 100% natural, created only with ingredients that your lips will love. They all aim to hydrate your lips, meaning whatever the weather, you won't have to worry about dry lips. 

The Coconut & Pear Lip Balm is a sweet lip balm, which has been enriched with coconut oil. Burt's Bees say it's like taking your lips on a tropical holiday and I do not disagree! The lip balm is made up of Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, and Shea Butter which is really fruity and offers a touch of sun all year round. You can pick up the Burt's Bees Lip Balms from their website (here) and they only cost £3.99 each. 





*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog