Wednesday 6 January 2016

Coconut & Pear Lip Balm by Burt's Bees #UncapFlavour

Burt's Bees really isn't a brand I've had much exposure to during my beauty blogging days! I see lots of blog posts and reviews about intriguing flavours and products but I've never looked any further than that. Interestingly I was sharing my love for coconut via my Coconut Ice recipe and Burt's Bees told me I was bound to love their Coconut & Pear Lip Balm*. They kindly popped one in the post for me and I'm here to tell the tale!

If you look at the #UncapFlavour hashtag on Twitter, you can see lots of commotion about these handy lip balms from Burt's Bees. The lip balms from Burt's Bees come in 11 different flavours/scents, so they really offer something for everyone! Whether you like Vanilla, Cherry, Blueberry & Dark Chocolate, or you're a fan of Coconut & Pear like me, they have you covered. Each of the lip balms are 100% natural, created only with ingredients that your lips will love. They all aim to hydrate your lips, meaning whatever the weather, you won't have to worry about dry lips. 

The Coconut & Pear Lip Balm is a sweet lip balm, which has been enriched with coconut oil. Burt's Bees say it's like taking your lips on a tropical holiday and I do not disagree! The lip balm is made up of Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, and Shea Butter which is really fruity and offers a touch of sun all year round. You can pick up the Burt's Bees Lip Balms from their website (here) and they only cost £3.99 each. 




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig