Saturday 21 November 2015

USA Beauty Haul | Sephora & Target

I'm not a keen traveller. There are people who love hopping on a plane and exploring the world, but I've definitely not one of them. I'm not adverse to holidays with my family, but when it comes to work travel, count me out. Unfortunately, traveling is a big part of my job, so I'm not about to get out of it anytime soon. However, I always say that the one advantage of having to travel with work, is that it's a good excuse to go shopping! I was recently in San Francisco, so it was the perfect excuse to check out what Sephora and Target had to offer. 



Sephora Favourites - Lashstash
Lashstash is one if the famous Sephora Favourites kits! I'm a huge fan of the Sephora Favourites kits as they offer you the chance to try lots of things, at a bargain price. If the name doesn't give it away, this one features eight coveted mascaras—plus, a lash curler, lash fibers, and an eyeliner. The contents of the box includes; Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Blinc Mascara, Hourglass Cosmetics Mechanical Gel Eye Liner, Marc Jacobs Beauty O! Mascara, NARS Cosmetics Audacious Mascara in Black Moon, Tarte best in faux extending fibers and the Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara. 

Get The Skinny Eye Set from Clinique
I found the Get The Skinny Eye Set in the aisle of doom, which is filled with mini products just before the checkout. Inside the cute purple packaging, there's miniature samples of the; High Impact Mascara in Black, Clinique Skinny Stick in Slimming Black and the Take The Day Off Makeup Remover. 

Sephora Collection 'Wonderful Dreams' palette
I actually had a more expensive palette in my basket and I decided to swap it for this beauty. It only cost $10 and inside the little box, you get eight eyeshadows. There's a mixture of matte and iridescent eye shadows all in sweet soft hues. Sephora says that they are "highly pigmented shades in matte and shimmer finishes to create a multitude of stunning looks". The shades included in the palette are; Chantilly Lace, Marron GlacĂ©, Crystal Ball, Midnight Swim, Soft Cookie, Toasted Almond, Pretty Sunrise and Hot Cocoa.

Mini Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light 
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders are famous in the beauty world. I've tried the Ambient Lighting Blushers, but I'm yet to try the Ambient Lighting Powders. Naturally, I couldn't resist the miniature version of Dim Light. The Ambient Lighting Powders are infused with Photoluminescent Technology, micron-size, color-correcting particles refract light and create transparent coverage. The Ambient Lighting Powders come in six shades; Dim Light is a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette
This palette is about to be launched in the UK, but it's actually FAR cheaper to buy it in the states as it's only $10 at Target. The palette features 12 shades of shadows, which appear to mimic the gorgeous Naked 3 palette. The shades are infused with rose gold pigments for bolder blushes, provocative plums, and risque roses.

The Regal Wardrobe from bareMinerals
I was drawn to The Regal Wardrobe in the airport, as it has some stunning purple tone eyeshadows, which happen to be my latest weakness. The Regal Wardrobe is an elegant palette, featuring eight eyeshadows (Regal, Treasure Hunt, Natural, Cognac, Namaste, 500 Thread Count, Romp and Flash), two blushers (The Love Letter and The Summer Fling), a bronzer (The Skinny Dip) and an Luminizer (The Brilliant Sunset). Looking at it in the pan it looks like my perfect palette, so I cannot wait to play with it!

Travel Brow Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills 
As a new fan of the beautiful Brow Wiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills, I couldn't resist this little kit. It's a cute portable brow set with three mini tools for sculpting, filling, and setting brow looks on-the-go. Inside the box there's the Mini Brow Wiz Crayon, Mini Tweezer and a Mini Brow Gel in Clear. I honestly think this is a perfect trio to chuck in my makeup bag when I'm travelling!

Mini Pixi Glow Tonic
This is another product that you can obviously buy in the UK, but I've wanted to buy the miniature bottle of Glow Tonic since Caroline Hirons announced it's launch. The tiny bottle is 100ml and it's exclusive to Target at the moment, it's a great way to try the product before investing in the larger bottle. 



I'd love to know if you've tried any of these goodies? Let me know what you think of them in the comments below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig