Friday 20 November 2015

Dazzle Duo | Christmas by Leighton Denny

Christmas has officially started here on Hope, Freedom, Love! This year I've got a whole host of gifts that I'm going to be reviewing for you. So if you're looking for the perfect gift for your mum, dad, sister, boyfriend, best friend (or even yourself) you're in the right place! At the beginning of December I'll also be sharing my Christmas Gift Guides which will be a giant blog post sharing all of my favourite gifts for the season.

The beauty range at M&S is absolutely incredible at the moment. I feel like I've watch it grow from a few Autograph products, to M&S having shelves stacked high with a whole host of Christmas gifts. One brand that M&S have in their beauty aisles is Leighton Denny, who have a huge array of pretty gifts this Christmas.





I've always been a huge fan of Leighton Denny products. I love everything from the packaging, to the colours and the formula. This year they've got a whole host of beautiful Christmas gifts, which all come packaged in gorgeous silver and blue packaging. Here I have the stunning Dazzle Duo, which includes two full sized polishes. Leighton Denny say that it's a 'match made under the mistletoe' and I can see why. The first shade in the box is 'Where's My Limo', which is a limited edition shade form the New Hollywood collection. It's a stunning neutral grey shade, which has a glossy finish. The second shade is 'Sub-Zero Attitude' which is a blue and silver glitter shade. Both colours look great on their own, or you can pair them together to create the perfect frosted look.




The Leighton Denny Dazzle Duo retails for £17 at Marks & Spencer (here), the polishes are both easy to apply, long-lasting and all free from toluene, DBP and formaldehyde. I also love the look of the 'Sweet Petite Cold Winter Collection', which has four mini Leighton Denny shades in a cute cube. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig