Sunday 20 September 2015

A Quick Look at Lottie London | NOTD

Lottie London is a new beauty brand which launched earlier this year. It's quickly made it's way into blogs and shops, so I thought it was time to give it a whirl myself. Lottie London actually have a LOT to offer, they've got nail polishes, tattoo transfers, makeup brushes and lots of other accessories.

My starting point for any brand tends to be their nail polish. I find that testing nail polish basically takes no time at all, but it quickly gives you an indication of the quality of the brand. The 'Lottie Lacquer' range actually has 60 (yes 60!) nail polish formulas. Again they have a bit of everything from matte shades to shimmers to glitters! 

I hotfooted it to the Superdrug website and decided to pick up a nail polish. I ended up choosing 'As If, Blue' which is such a 'me' shade! Each of the Lottie Lacquers come with cute names and descriptions, for 'As If, Blue', Lottie London says; Dream of blue sky days with this light blue hue. The polish is really easy to apply and it dries really quickly. You can see by the swatch that the finish is really glossy and it really reflects the lights. It's quite a thin formula, so you do need two-three generous coats to get an opaque finish. I think the packaging is super cute too, I love the striped lid paired with the rectangle shaped bottles. These retail for £5.99, which I think is a fairly reasonable price for a nail polish these days.

Whilst I was there I couldn't resist this little pocket mirror, as I actually broke my last one on the way home from New York. If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know exactly why I was attracted to it - the colour! I love the mint green shade and I think the little quote on the back too. It's only £3.99 and it's the perfect addition to my little makeup bag when I travel! 

You can pick up Lottie London items from Superdrug and ASOS.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig