Thursday 16 July 2015

Thursday Tittle-Tattle #7

'Thursday Tittle Tattle', is a Hope, Freedom, Love blog series dedicated to breaking news of the beauty world. From time-to-time, Thursday’s blog post will be dedicated to news. I'll feature beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts, and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too! I’ve been on holiday for a few weeks, but I’m back with the things that caught my eye this week:
The Immerge collection from WAH London
I recently tried some WAH London products and I was so impressed with the formulation. So now I’m super excited about the brand new collection from WAH London because it sounds incredible. The Immerge collection is a nail polish which has a jelly texture an a high-shine finish. However, the exciting part is that the colours ‘warp and mix to create new ombre and colour effects on the nail’. They sound so interesting and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. You can join the Boots waiting list here.

Free delivery this weekend at Latest In Beauty
Treat yourself to some new goodies and get free delivery when you spend £10, enter LIBJULY15 at the checkout!

Popcorn through your letterbox
One of my favourite lifestyle brands is Graze, they promote healthy snacks that can be delivered straight through your letterbox or to your desk. Their latest brainchild is their popcorn box, featuring six packs of popcorn, which are all under 130 calories – genius!

Urban Decay goes smoky
I rarely need much encouragement to buy the latest product from Urban Decay, I love their products and they never disappoint. The Naked Smokey is the latest in a line of eyeshadow palettes, which aims to give you everything you need to create a smoky eye! I know, I know, it’s gorgeous and I’m going to be first in line to buy one of these beauts. It’s going to cost £38 and it’s available on July 30th.

Roger & Gallet on offer at M&S
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a huge fan of Roger & Gallet (click here and you can read some of my reviews of their products). The good news is that right now you can save 25% on their bodycare products, which includes their famous oils, lotions and shower gels. Click here to shop.

Grab a bargain at The Body Shop
We’re well and truly into sale season at the moment, but there’s a pretty cool offer available from The Body Shop. Right now you can save 40% on your shopping basket, including sale items, by entering 14673 at the checkout! You can even get free delivery when you spend £20.

Curly Hair Magazine set to launch
As somebody with curly hair, this news is pretty damn exciting! Curly Hair Magazine is the UK’s first ever magazine targeted at women with curly hair. The magazine will be published twice a year and will teach you about your hair and how to look after it. Stay up to date with the magazine via their website.

Update your wardrobe with ASOS
Who doesn’t love a sale? Especially when it involves ASOS, one of my favourite places to shop for clothes (they have a fabulous range for Plus Size). You can save 70% in the sale and you can shop right now (click here)!

Other great sales: Cath Kidston, Urban Outfitters, Very Exclusive
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig