Saturday 20 June 2015

Beautiful Nails In A Flash With Barry M

When Barry M launched the new Speedy Quick Dry collection, earlier this year and I immediately had to try it! The original collection featured a nine-piece pastel selection and carried a racing theme, in terms of the packaging and the names. 






Earlier this year I fell head over heels for this range and I knew it was only a matter of time before I tried some more. I headed to a Barry M counter because Barry M are back with a new selection of Speedy Dry colours for summer! Each polish still features a checkered flag as the lid and the names of the polishes still all follow the racing theme too. If you're interested in the new shades, I highly recommend checking out this blog post from The Nail Mail (one of my favourite nail bloggers).  

The formulation of these polishes still impress me no end! First of all they dry really quickly, so I tend to apply quite a thick coat! You still need two coats to get an opaque colour and they both dry with a really glossy finish. 

The colour range really is gorgeous, again I really struggled to pick just a couple to add to my collection. In the end I picked up one shade from the new collection and a colour from the old collection. From the new collection I chose 'Need For Speed' which is a gorgeous bring lilac shade, and from the older collection I chose 'Lap of Honour' which is a more pastel taupe shade. The Barry M Speedy Quick Dry polishes only cost £3.99 and they are available from Boots and Superdrug 

I brought both of these shades away with me as I think they are both holiday friendly. The colours are lovely and nobody wants to waste their holiday waiting for their nails to dry!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig