Saturday 30 May 2015

Fragrance Direct Essie Haul



My favourite nail brand in the world is Essie – they make incredible formulas, great colours and they boast great staying power. The only real problem for me, is that at £7.99 a pop, they can be fairly pricey. That’s why I love Fragrance Direct as they often have a whole load of them for £2.99 (link here). Every now and then I pop on to the site and check out what colours they have up for grabs. Last week I had a peek and I couldn’t resist picking up three new colours for my collection.

Strut Your Stuff (bottom swatch)

The first one I picked up was Strut Your Stuff, which is a bright blue shade. It’s a really compelling aqua shade and it looks wonderful on the nails. It honestly puts me in a great mood when I wear this shade, it reminds me of sunny days on the beach. The pigmentation of this is a little weaker than standard for Essie, but two coats gives you a beautiful application.

Ruffles & Feathers (middle swatch)
I don’t have anything else like Ruffles & Feathers in my collection. It’s a really extravagant, bright, peacock green! I still haven’t actually mustered the courage to wear this yet, but I cannot deny that it is gorgeous!

Style Cartel (top swatch)
The last shade I picked up is Style Cartel which is such a ME shade. It’s a gorgeous cobalt blue which comes across as a dark navy, creamy shade on the nails. This is a colour I get a lot of wear out of, as it’s perfect for the work place. Again you need two solid coats to get it looking perfect but it’s beautiful. 

What is your favourite nail brand?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig