Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring Trends With Boots #GiveItAGo

A few weeks ago Boots hosted their very own Twitter chat (using the hashtag #GiveItAGo)! It was hosted by Sabrina (A Little Bit Obsessed), Fee (Makeup Savvy) and makeup artist Louise Constad. The idea of the chat was to share beauty tips and ideas, to encourage each other to #GiveItAGo. I joined in the chat and I really had a great time! There was a wealth of ideas and lots of lovely chatter! 

I'm really enjoying Boots' presence on Twitter, it's great to see them getting involved in social media! Boots are pushing four trends for Spring/Summer; 'Contouring', 'Red Lips', 'Negative Space Nails' and 'Woodstock Waves'. As part of the Twitter chat Boots gave away some goody bags and I actually won one! Boots sent me a huge box of goodies to try out two of the trends.

First up we have the Red Lips Trend featuring everything you need to create the perfect red lip look. I have three lipsticks in Rimmel Apocalips Matte Velvet in 'Burning Lava', No7 Match Made Perfect Lipstick in 'Pillarbox' and the Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick in 'Passion Red'. I also have the Estee Lauder Lip Brush, No7 Lip Pencil in 'Red' and the Lancome Creamy Lip Base. 

The other trend I'm getting to try is Woodstock Waves! The products for this trend include Batiste Dry Shampoo, Umberto Giannini Extreme Hairspray, Lee Stafford Volumizing Mousse, Aussie Dual Personality Serum and the Boots Black Blending Hair Grips

I actually have permed hair, so I do waves every single day but red lips is something I've never done in my life! I'm definitely going to give these products a go and report back on what I thought of everything, let me know if you've tried anything in the comments below! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig