Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry

 


When Barry M launched the new Speedy Quick Dry collection, I knew I'd have to try it. The collection features a nine-piece pastel selection and the theme for this collection is racing! Each polish features a checkered flag as the lid and the names of the polishes all follow the theme too. The collection claims super fast-dry formula and is paired with a gorgeous new flat brush which makes application a dream! 

First of all, all claims aside, the colour selection is gorgeous! It's really hard to pick just a couple to try, I could easy have walked away with all of them. In the end I chose a bright green 'Pole Position' and a lilac blue 'Eat My Dust'. 

These really do dry quickly, in fact I've found that I need to apply quite a thick coat, otherwise they can actually dry mid-application. I first tried Pole Position, the formulation of this one is quite streaky. You need a good three coats of this one, but it's not too much of a problem as they dry so quickly. My favourite of the two though, is definitely 'Eat My Dust'. Not only is the formula of is much better; it's nowhere near as streaky so you only need two coats, but the colour is also beautiful! Whenever this is on my nails I cannot stop staring at it!

The Barry M Speedy Quick Dry polishes only cost £3.99 and you can pick up them up from Boots, Superdrug and the Barry M website. I'm definitely going to pick up some more shades, 'In A Heart Beat' is next on my radar! 

Hope, Freedom, Love

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog