Sunday 26 April 2015

Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance


Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance joined my makeup collection not too long ago. I picked it up at the same time I bought the incredible eyebrow brush (review here). After being blow away by Brow Tech To Go, I had high hopes for this blusher.

First of all, lets talk packaging! The compact is matt black, you can see through the lid to see the pink colour underneath. A little mirror slides out from underneath which is a really pleasant surprise - I like something a little different. It's the best of both worlds, because you can see the colour through the packaging, but you don't loose out on the mirror. 

Blush Rush comes in eight shades and it's a powder blusher. It has a very silky texture and it's nicely pigmented. It's not too strong and it's not too weak, it's a nice buildable texture. The shade Radiance is a pretty pop of pink, which is perfect for this time of of year. The finish itself is really natural, just a soft pop of colour!

So far I've now tried two fabulous products from Smashbox, it's a brand I somewhat ignored for quite a long time, but now I'm really addicted. Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance retails for £21 here. I'm not 100% it's worth £21, there are better high end blushers on the market, but the swiveling packaging is a nice touch. 

Hope, Freedom, Love 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig