Tuesday 14 April 2015

Pug Phone Case by Head Case



Remember when I said I had a phone case obsession? Well I've been at it again - this time it's pug themed. My sister actually surprised me with a pug phone case a few weeks ago, but she bought it for the wrong phone. I was gutted and it sparked an obsessed Stephanie, I had to have a pug phone case! 

I searched eBay for a good couple of hours and I finally settled on this Pug Hard Case by Head Case, isn't he cute? This case only cost £5 and I'm always worried about what the quality will be like when they arrive. This particular case is fantastic! The case is made from good quality materials, which means it hasn't cracked or broken. Not to mention, the image is crisp and clear which means it looks a lot more expensive than it is.

I'm really impressed with my latest phone case, I think he'll be sticking around for a while, he's too cute to replace! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig