Sunday 15 March 2015

The Bloggers Made Me Do It



Beauty blogging is never easy on the bank balance, not a day goes buy where I don't feel enabled to buy something. I like to try new things and I like to experiment with lots of different products. More often than not, I feel inspired by other bloggers. Whether it's a YouTube video, a blog post or even just a tweet, I'm talked into trying lots of new products. Today I thought I'd share some of the products I have that are truly enabled purchases.

See By Chloe 
Guilty Bloggers: Fleur de Force, Essie Button & Amelia Liana 
Last year these three ladies went on a trip to Dallas, they all vlogged the experience. I'm a bit of a YouTube addict and I remember watching each of their vlogs about the trip. Whilst in the airport, they all caved to 'See By Chloe' a perfume they all raved about no end. That was enough for me to bookmark this perfume in my head for a later date. It's a really lovely subtle perfume which is wearable for any occasion, you can read my full review here

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Go
Guilty Blogger: Sam from Honey Go Lightly
Lets be honest lots of bloggers have raved about this product, but it was Sam that tipped me over the edge on Twitter. Sometimes you're not sure whether hype is just hype, but a personalised recommendation goes a long way. This went straight to the top of my anniversary wish list and my lovely boyfriend bought it for me. Believe everything that is said about the Charlotte Tilbury products, the quality is fantastic and they are beautiful. 

Laura Mercier Body Butter
Guilty Blogger: Tanya Burr
If I remember my facts correctly Tanya used to actually work for Laura Mercier. Naturally a lot of their products crop up in her blog posts and her videos. I ended up caving for a Holiday Gift Set from SpaceNK a couple of years ago, after hearing her rave about how luxury the products are. I've fallen in love with everything from the set, she's right; the products are gorgeous!

Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadows
Guilty Blogger: Lily Pebbles
Moving on to more recent purchases, this product only arrived on my doorstep last week. Everyone has been talking about how good these eyeshadows are! However, Lily was the one that convinced me in her 'New Beauty Launches Reviewed' video. I popped myself on the wait list at Superdrug and purchased them as soon as they were available. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Powder
Guilty Blogger: Vivianna Does Makeup
I'm not sure how I resisted this powder for so long, as Anna talks about it a lot! However, I finally caved after watching her '2014 Makeup Favourites' video. I haven't actually been using this for very long but I'm already really impressed. It's a great colour match for my skin and it seems to be keeping oil at bay, whatever the weather!

What purchases have you made that have been enabled by bloggers? I could literally go on forever!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig