Tuesday 31 March 2015

Filmstar Bronze & Glow



I resisted the hype on this beautiful product for longer than I can remember. However the Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette from Charlotte Tilbury is finally mine! There are tons of reviews out there and I'm well behind the hype, so I won't keep you for long! 

There is no denying that this product is gorgeous. From the golden embossing on the lid with the Charlotte Tilbury logo, to the embossing on the powders inside; it's pretty damn special. However, a product cannot just be pretty, it also needs to deliver! It was always going to be risky buying a high end contour product, I'm so pale and I never know if the colour will suit. Luckily the Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette is a perfect match, I just have to use a light hand! The 'sculpt' side of the palette adds a beautiful warmth to my skin and it blends in so well that it looks lovely and natural. The 'highlight' side is where it gets really special; it's such a stunning highlighter packed with glow! It catches the light so effortlessly and it's so flattering! 

The only problem is I'm now starting to ruin the beautiful powder embossing, which makes me want to stop using it. It's too beautiful to ruin! The Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette is available for £49 from Selfridges and Charlotte Tilbury's website.

Hope, Freedom, Love


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig