Friday 27 February 2015

Sensational Lashes from Maybelline





For me, mascara makes my makeup complete. If my mascara does not feel right, the chances are that the rest of my makeup doesn't either. I'm blessed with quite long lashes, so I'm always on the hunt for volume (and lots of it)! Yes, it's safe to say that I quite like dramatic lashes. 

When I spotted the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on Superdrug's website, the beautiful rose gold packaging initially drew me in. The packaging really is quite pretty, I love the black and gold together and it feels really nice to hold too. However, inside the packaging, something rather special waited for me.

The Lash Sensation mascara is a curved brush and it reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal Flutter mascara. The wand actually has SIX lengths of bristles, which is not something I've ever heard of because. The curved wand and the multi-length bristles are the perfect match and it shows, because it picks up every single lash! It's a plastic brush, which I know not everyone loves, but I'm personally quite the fan. The formula doesn't clump at all, you get perfectly spread out lashes, each with lovely definition. It's true what they say, you can get amazing lashes in just one coat, but two coats really give you lashes that wow! I use the shade 'Very Black' which provides a jet black colour - I cannot stand when mascara is more grey than black.

You can pick up Lash Sensation for £7.99 (here) and it's worth every penny! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig