Saturday 28 February 2015

February Favourites

I do love February, it's the month of love and the home to my anniversary. So there are always lots of fun memories to be made. Naturally I'm always sad to see the end of it, nevertheless, I do I have a bundle of favourites to share! Enough waffle, lets see the products at the top of my list this month.

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuer Perfume 
I dedicated a whole blog post to Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuer fragrance range this month. You can read it (here) but it's safe to say I'm pretty darn obsessed with it all. The perfume is the latest addition to my collection and I've been loving wearing it. It's light but fruity and very pretty!

Real Techniques Nics Picks
I'm a huge fan of Real Techniques and I own a lot of their brushes! However, this month I've been obsessed with two particular brushes from the 'Nics Picks' set. After attending my little makeup course in January I've been loving experimenting with eye makeup. The 'Angled Shadow Brush' and the 'Base Shadow Brush' have been making working with eyeshadow really easy. The 'Angled Shadow Brush' is incredible at blending dark colours into the outer corner of my eye or through the crease! 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
This mascara had a full feature on my blog yesterday. However, in case you missed it I'm a huge fan of this mascara. It's jet black, it gives curl, volume and length AND it doesn't clump! The brush was multi length bristles (six different sizes in total) which means it picks up every single lash! We're talking amazing lashes in one coat people!

Nailberry Raspberry & Essie Avenue Maintain 
For nails this month I've been loving two particular colours. One is bright blue and is Essie's Avenue Maintain, this is SO pigmented and the colour is stunning. The other is a beautiful purple shade which is Nailberry's Raspberry. The great thing about Raspberry is that Nailberry polishes are formulated without any nasty chemicals!

What have you been loving in February? Let me know below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig