Saturday 21 February 2015

Nuxe - The Best For Winter Lips

When it comes to lips in the winter, I only use one product; the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm. This stuff to me (and many others) holds holy grail status and it's 100% justified! It's packed full of amazing ingredients that solves chapped lips and it solves them quickly.

I've had my old tub of Reve De Miel for a while, so it was time to upgrade. This time I went for the Limited Edition 20th Anniversary Edition. These pots were released last year to celebrate 20 amazing years since the product launched! They come in three different colours; yellow, red and green.

The Limited Edition Reve De Miel has the same award winning formula; plant oils, shea butter, grapefruit essence and honey! It smells incredible and it formula isn't greasy in the slightest. It's still free from preservatives, mineral oils and artificial fragrances; it just looks that little bit prettier.

Last week I picked up flu and it completely left me and my skin dehydrated. My lips needed some major TLC! So I applied this to my lips before bed and when I woke up my lips were practically perfect. Believe the hype on this product, it deserves it and your lips deserve it too!

You can pick up the Limited Edition Nuxe Reve De Miel pots from Escentual for £9.50 (here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig