Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites


It's January favourites time! Lets take a look at the products I've loved this month!

O.P.I Acetone-Free Polish Remover
This is a bit of a weird one but I picked this up in San Diego in duty-free. It was a completely impulse buy because I needed some nail polish remover. This worked out to be like £2 so it was a bargain. This does the job and it does the job well! The best bit is that it actually smells nice! 

Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl 
I shared a whole review of this last week - it's incredible! I've never found a product that I've loved as much as this! It's the perfect product for making frizz-free curls that survive any weather. It works in wet hair and dry hair, it leaves no residue in my locks and it smells amazing!

Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
I've sung the praises of this highlighter many times but I've really been enjoying using it this month. Everyone needs a little sparkle in January and this gives you sparkle in bucket loads! You literally just have to dip your brush in this and you can highlight your whole complexion.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer 
This is something I unpacked when we moved house and I cannot believe it ever packed it away! This stuff is incredible for blemishes and uneven skintone, I simply apply it with concealor brush and it covers a multitude of sins! 

What have you enjoyed using in January? Leave me your must-haves below!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig