Monday 2 February 2015

Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette

When this beautiful palette was released pre-Christmas I fell instantly in love! I knew I wanted it but I managed to resist it all the way through the Christmas period. However, when it was reduced in the sale my strength failed me.

I'm so glad I caved though, as Illamasqua's Multi Facet palette is just stunning. I chose the shade 'Aura' which I felt was the most suited to my skintone. The best part of these palettes is that there is something for each part of your routine. 

There is 'Gleam in Aurora' which is the hyped highlighter. I actually have this in full size and it's incredible, so I'm glad to have it again in this palette! If that's not enough there is also the cult product 'Hollow' which is the cream pigment. Which is raved about for contouring cheeks! There is also the best-selling eyebrow cake in 'Thunder' and a handy eyebrow brush to match. I'm a huge fan of Illamasqua blushers, so having 'Tremble' in the palette is a big plus. Blushers from Illamasqua are really pigmented and blend beautifully. If all that doesn't tip you over the edge, the palette also has FOUR powder eyeshadows. This is the first time I've used eyeshadows from Illamasqua but I'm quite impressed - they are not super pigmented but they blend really well which is good if you're a novice like me.

If you're reading this before 12pm on Monday 2nd February - go and grab yourself one of these palettes. They are on sale for £13.50 and they are worth every single penny! If you've missed the boat on these, do not despair! You can grab all of these products in full size. I highly recommend Gleam, Hollow and the Illamasqua powder blushers. Have you tried anything by Illamasqua? What do you think of the brand?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig