Thursday 29 January 2015

Organic Mineral Powder By Green People

Powder has always been a firm part of my makeup routine. I have quite oily skin so my makeup can often slip during the day. Using powder just sets everything in place and makes my makeup last. Whilst I enjoy using transparent powders (such as my favourite Vichy Dermablend) sometimes I want a little bit of coverage.

Green People offer organic beauty products, including lots of makeup products, so I jumped at the chance to give the powder a go! One thing I love about the the Green People Pressed Powder*, is the colour choice. The colours are separated for pink and yellow undertones, which is just perfect - a lot of brands do not take this into consideration.

The powder is fine milled and its a dream to apply. I just use my Real Techniques Powder Brush and dust it all over my face. It gives a completely matte finish, which might not be personal preference for everyone, but for me it's great! It gives a little extra coverage which is great for bad skin days and keeps oily at bay! 

The best part for me is that the powder is talc free, which means it hasn't been filled with cheap ingredients. It EVEN has SPF15 to give your skin light protection from the sun. I'm really impressed with this and I'm definitely going to repurchase it when it runs out! I think it's going to be great for travelling around America when I visit in the summer.

The Green People Pressed Powder retails for £20.95 here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig