Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Marc Jacobs The Innocent

 



I have one the the Marc Jacobs seven-shadow palettes (review here) and I love it! So when I nipped over the US I had to get my hands on another. None of the other seven-shadow palettes caught my eye, but this beauty did. This is 'The Innocent' a gorgeous three-piece eyeshadow set by Marc Jacobs.

I do not think I need to spend long on the packaging, lets be honest; it's gorgeous! It's a lovely sleek black compact, with a big mirror and silver details. It screams 'chic' and it well fits the price point. The Innocent has two matte shades, a beige and a brown crease shade. The third shade is a glitter gold shade which looks incredible in the pan.

If you apply the glittery shade with a fluffy brush, you don't get far very quickly. You need a dense brush and then you can truly get the pigmentation.  The matte shadows on the other hand, are buttery and really easy to work with. 

I'll be honest, at $39 this is a very indulgent palette. In fact you can get a palette just like this easy on the high street and it will probably cost under £5. However, if you like a little bit of luxury, it's gorgeous. It makes a great present and it is a lovely thing to own. You can pick it up form Sephora here

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog