Sunday, 25 January 2015

My First EVER Perfume Repurchase

 
This might sound silly to some people, but I've never ever repurchased a perfume. I have a lot of perfumes and I use all different ones on a daily basis. So I've never actually finished a perfume in my life. 

However, the time has come to repurchase Marc Jacobs Dot! I've been saving my last little drop for ages now and I needed to have it in my life properly again. I was walking through duty free last week and the temptation to pick up a brand new bottle was too much. 

"I don't think there is ever a wrong time for a polka dot..." - Marc Jacobs

There is nothing I do not like about this perfume! First up is the polka dot bottle which reminds me of little ladybugs. I think it's such a lovely design and it's always had pride of place on my dressing table. The perfume itself is a blend of red berries, dragon fruit, jasmine, coconut water and orange blossom. With a base of vanilla, driftwood and musk. It's a lovely floral scent which I love!

If you haven't tried this, give it a sniff when you next go through a fragrance counter. It's just wonderful. You can pick up 50ml for just under £50 from Boots (link here).

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog