Thursday 15 January 2015

Handy Nail Tools



When it comes to nails I have quite the selection, I've tried a lot of products; some good, some bad. I found a lot of great nail products in 2014, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

Stylfile
The Stylfile has been a firm favourite of mine for ages! I love the innovative curved design and the quality is really good. I have the full sized versions, but I also have a selection of miniature ones that I keep in my desk, my handbag and at work. You can pick up the whole range at Amazon - link here.

Bourjois Nail Polish Remover for Hands & Feet
I loved the original Bourjois nail polish remover, so when Bourjois bought out the version applicable for toes, I picked it up straight away. This is really handy for traveling and it's perfect at removing polish, leaving no residue. I picked mine up from ASOS - link here.

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
2014 was the year I discovered cuticle removers, the Sally Hansen one is fantastic. You just apply this to your cuticles, leave for 20 seconds and then remove with a cuticle stick (link here). Speaking of cuticle sticks; I use the little wooden ones which I pick up from Superdrug! You get 10 for 99p, which is a bargain - link here.

Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat
My base coat of choice is Essie's Grow Stronger Base Coat. It applies with ease, it dries quickly and I've never had stained nails! It's available from Superdrug - link here.

Nail Dotting Tools
I do like polka dots and unfortunately my nail art skills are not very advanced. These nail dotting tools from eBay cost 99p but they make polka dot nails very simple - link here!

Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
This top coat is formulated with an 'exclusive micro-diamond formula' - it makes it a really shiny finish which I love! Sally Hansen say that the formula is designed to 'fuse' your coats together. The only downside of this is that this top coat is bad for pushing back, so if you use your nails a lot then you end up with damaged polish. You can pick this up here.

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
This is definitely the holy grail of top coats for me! I recently repurchased this and it's blown me away all over again. There is a reason that this is raved about so much - it's just unbeatable in the nail world! You can buy it here.

OPI Avoplex
This is a fabulous cuticle oil which is perfect for when your cuticles need a little TLC. I apply this on my cuticles and let it soak in on top of a fresh manicure. Leaves your cuticles hydrated and unlikely to split. You can buy this in full size or just in a travel sized version like I've got! You can buy this from Debenhams - link here.

Do you have any favourite nail tools? Have you tried any of these products?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig