Sunday, 18 January 2015

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

 
When I look for mascara, I want volume and lots of it! If there is one thing I love; it's big lashes! I like big lashes but without wearing fake eyelashes. The Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara gives just that! 

The mascara has quite a big brush which has bristles all the way around. It allows you to wrap around every single lash, I mean every lash! The bristles are straight which Bourjois say gives a clump free finish. I have to agree, the formula is completely clump free and it's a dream to work with. The formula lasts all day too, you don't end up with flakes on your cheeks! The colour is jet black too, which for me is a huge plus! I don't like when mascara looks grey and dull! 

Although it's a bit of a pain to photograph, the packaging is gorgeous! It's a gorgeous metallic tube with coral detailing. The brush is really easy to hold too, it feels really comfortable in your hands and I never end up with mascara all over the place!

"GIVE LASHES INSTANT 360°VOLUME" In literally one coat you can get a really impressive finish. You just zigzag the brush over your lashes and you have instant volume. I'm so impressed with this mascara, I think it's a great product and I'll definitely be repurchasing it!

You can pick this up in Boots for £9.99 - link here.



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog