Wednesday 3 December 2014

An Ode To 'Tarte Au Citron' (It's back!)


If you've read my blog for a while, you might remember my review of the Tarte Au Citron perfume (here) not too long ago. Where I cried about it not being available readily to buy and how I wouldn't be able to replace it! It turns out that the Tarte Au Citron range is back again this Christmas and available to buy (all be it in different sets).

Tarte Au Citron first entered my life last Christmas, I have the perfume, the hand cream and the body wash. The quality of the products far surpasses my expectations; they are moisturising and the hand cream absorbs fast. However the best part is the scent! It's such a beautiful fresh scent that I have turned to all year long. It's uplifting and fruity which is everything I love!

"The fresh fragrance captures the essence of lemon, bergamot, cassis and warm crème fraiche, and blends it with delicious notes of whipped vanilla custard, baked pastry accord and velvety musky woods.

If you're a lover of fresh, fruity scents then this is definitely for you. I've never smelt anything quite like it! Excuse me whilst I run to Space NK and stock up whilst it's still here!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig