Tuesday 16 December 2014

Alana By Wild About Beauty


Don't you just love it when you find something fantastic in a beauty box? I picked this little eyeshadow out in a past You Beauty Discovery Box. This is the Wild About Beauty Eyeshadow in Alana, which is a gorgeous brown shade with some subtle shimmer.

I can quite openly say that I'm very much a palette girl, so single eyeshadows do not normally do it for me. However, there is something about this that I just love. The packaging is gorgeous, I love the purple colour scheme and the little bee embossed in the shadow is lovely. 

The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is really commendable! You barely have to touch your brush in the shadow and you get a full wash of colour. I've been wearing this in the crease and it's so easy to blend out! I just had to tell you all about this eyeshadow as I'm now a big fan! These shadows cost £13 and you can pick them up on the Wild About Beauty website (here). 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig