Sunday 21 December 2014

A Christmas Manicure



If you're still looking for a Christmas manicure, I have a suggestion. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to red nails! I rarely rock red on my nails as I just don't think it suits me. However, when it comes to Christmas I cannot resist slicking red on and rocking it (at least until boxing day).

For this Christmas manicure, I went for a tale of two parts. I started with Ciate's 'Mistress' - I slicked on three coats as it takes quite a few to become opaque. I'm a big fan of this colour as it's got an orange undertone, but you can choose any red you like!

I topped the red with the limited edition glitter from Barry M. This shade is called 'Jingle Bells' and it's just gorgeous. It is packed with gold dots, lines and stars with red flecks too. Paired together these make a perfect Christmas manicure!

Jingle Bells is available for £3.99 here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig